LOCTITE® 511 is a white to off-white, low strength, general purpose, thixotropic methacrylate thread sealant. It cures in the absence of air and by contact with metals when confined within threads up to M80/R3”. It is suitable for all metal fittings and its breakaway torque rating is 6 Nm. Viscosity is 9,000 - 22,000 mPa·s and service temperature -55 to +150ºC. DVGW approved.
- Doesn’t creep, shrink or block systems
- Provides an instant low pressure seal
- Single component - clean and easy to apply
- Thixotropic, medium to high viscosity
- Suitable for all metal fittings up to M80/R3”
- DVGW approved
Ambient non frozen Shipment, Shelf Life: 545 d